Present - pensioner
2020-2022 - contract-based editor at Antara
2020 - officially retired from Antara
– 2019 - senior editor,
International Department, ANTARA
– 2005 - Assistant to the Managing
International Cooperation, ANTARA
– 2004 - Expert Staff, Int’l
– 2000 - Executive Editor, ANTARA
- 1998 - Deputy Executive Editor,
- 1997 - Head of Int’l Coop Bureau,
- 1995 - Deputy Managing Editor, Int’l
– 2005 - Editor Warta Bumi/Earth Wire, ANTARA.
- 1993 - Head of Transnational
- 1989 - journalist/editor, Home News Desk ASEAN News Exchange (ANEX), ANTARA
- English Translation Non-Degree progam (DIII), Indonesian Open University
- 1993 - Congressional Fellowship
Program, American Political Science Association, Washington DC.,
USA. The Asia Foundation Scholarship.
- 1990 - Journalists in Europe (JE) Programme, JE Foundation, Paris, France.Dutch scholarship.
1986 - 1987 - Journalism Course for Non-Aligned News Agencies, Indian Mass
Communication Institute (IIMC), New Delhi, India.
Colombo Plan scholarship, UNESCO.
1984 - Int’l Bilingual Editors Course(Susdapin), ANTARA, Jakarta.
- 1984 - English Non-Degree Program (D11),
Faculty of Literature, The
Indonesia (UI) Jakarta.
- First Prize Winner, Int’l Writing Competition, organized by Foreign
Correspondent Club, Japan, for environmental article entitled "Tropical Rain Forests: Curse or Blessing?"
2002 - First prize winner,
writing competition during regional workshop on “Clean Water in Southeast Asia”, organized by the World Bank
and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) , in Phnom
Penh, Cambodia, for article entitled “Water for All, but not For Free".
Kecil Untuk Lompatan Besar (Small Steps for Big Leap). Authors: Nuning Wirjoatmodjo, Fardah Assegaf. Publisher: UNESCO Jakarta Office, 2004.
Tata Laut, Tertib Darat (Care for the sea starts from the land : manual to reduce land
based waste to protect the sea). Authors: Nuning Wirjoatmodjo, Fardah Assegaf, Warief Djajanto Basorie. Publisher: Unesco Jakarta, 2002.